Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Phone: (518) 731-2718
Fax: (518) 731-2231
Shannon Slater-Deputy Clerk/Treasurer
- Village of Coxsackie Code
- Application for a Permit to Peddle
- Water and Sewer e-Billing Registration Form
- Draft Downtown Revitalization Initiative Application
- Resolution No. 32021-Village of Coxsackie -Hecate Energy Greene, LLC’s Flint Mine Solar Projects
- REVISED Annual Water Quality Report for 2020
- 2021 Annual Village Update Letter
- Village of Coxsackie Police Reform Final Plan
- 2021-2022 Final Budget
- NOTIFICATION TO RESIDENTIAL AND SMALL BUSINESS WATER CUSTOMERS REGARDING WATER SERVICE PROTECTIONS
- October 12, 2021 Agenda
- Recent Meeting Results:
- September 14, 2020 Board Minutes
- 2020 Organizational Meeting Minutes
- October 12, 2020 Board Minutes
- November 9, 2020 Board Minutes
- November 18, 2020 Special Meeting Minutes-DRI Draft Application
- December 10, 2020 Workshop Meeting Minutes
- December 14, 2020 Board Minutes
- January 11, 2021 Board Minutes
- January 18, 2021 Police Reform Public Session Minutes
- January 27, 2021 Police Reform Public Session Minutes
- February 8, 2021 Board Minutes
- March 4, 2021 Workshop Meeting Minutes
- March 8, 2021 Local Law #1 of 2021 Public Hearing Minutes
- March 8, 2021 Board Minutes
- March 18, 2021 Budget Work Session Minutes
- March 25, 2021 Budget Work Session Minutes
- 2021 Organizational Meeting Minutes
- April 8, 2021 Workshop Meeting Minutes
- April 12, 2021 Board Minutes
- April 15, 2021 Budget Work Session Minutes
- April 22, 2021 Budget Work Session Minutes-Part 1
- April 22, 2021 Proposed Tentative Budget Public Hearing Minutes
- April 22, 2021 Local Law #2 of 2021 Public Hearing Minutes
- April 22, 2021 Budget Work Session Minutes-Part 2
- May 6, 2021 Workshop Meeting Minutes
- May 10, 2021 Board Minutes
- May 24, 2021 Special Meeting Minutes
- June 14, 2021 Workshop Meeting Minutes
- June 14, 2021 Board Minutes
- June 24, 2021 Special Meeting Minutes
- July 8, 2021 Workshop Meeting Minutes
- July 12, 2021 Special Meeting Minutes
- July 12, 2021 Board Minutes
- August 9, 2021 Board Minutes
- September 13, 2021 Board Minutes
- Village Taxes:
- Taxes are due on or before July 1st. After that date a penalty will be added. Any questions you may have can be answered by Nikki Bereznak, Amanda Quinlivan or Shannon Slater.
- Taxes can be paid in person at the Village office during regular business hours. All taxes mailed will be accepted without penalty provided the postmark date is July 1 or earlier. Penalty on all late payments are calculated as follows: 5% July 2-31, 6% August 1-31, 7% September 1-30 and 8% October 1-31. On November 1st delinquent taxes are turned over to the County. Forms for veteran and senior discounts can be obtained from the Town of Coxsackie assessor’s office on Reed Street by calling 731-6893. Any questions regarding your assessment can also be answered by the assessor’s office.
- New! Pay your Village Tax bills online! Click here
- Water & Wastewater Treatment:
- REMINDER: The Village of Coxsackie is currently working on installing radio read water meters. To have your water meter upgraded to a radio read meter, please provide your contact information to the Village Clerk’s Office by either calling (518) 731-2718 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can set up an appointment with you. Thank you.
- New Water/Sewer consumption rates will be going into effect as of the April 2019 billing for all Village and Town customers. Water and Wastewater Treatment information, rates, and tap in fees can be found in the Water Dept. and Wastewater Dept. sections of the Village of Coxsackie website. Any questions regarding billing or fees can be directed to the Clerk’s Office.
- New! Pay your Water/Sewer bills online! Click here
- Village residents are entitled to reserve the Village truck over a weekend to load items to be discarded at the compactor. Forms for the Reserve-A-Truck program can be picked up at the Village office during regular business hours, or by clicking the link below. We suggest that you call ahead to check availability. The truck is given out on a first come first serve basis and will be delivered on Friday evening and picked up Monday morning by an employee of the DPW. Residents will be billed the fee charged to us by Greene County Solid Waste.
- Reserve-A-Truck Form
- Fishing Permits:
- Fishing permits are available for those who wish to fish in the Village of Coxsackie reservoir on Route 54 in Medway. Permits run along with the dates on your valid fishing license. Village of Coxsackie residents and anyone 65 years of age or older are free. A cost of $ 10 will be charged to all non-residents. It is necessary for you to bring a current fishing license along when applying for the permit. There are only two rules to keep in mind.
- 1. No boats are allowed in the reservoir
2. Do not discard trash in the reservoir or surrounding area.