Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Phone: (518) 731-2718
Fax: (518) 731-2231
Kristin Griffin-Deputy Clerk/Treasurer
- Village of Coxsackie Code
- Application for a Permit to Peddle
- Water and Sewer e-Billing Registration Form
- 2018 Annual Financial Report
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report for 2018
- Presentation on Proposed Water & Sewer Rates for 2019
- 2019-2020 Final Budget
- The $15 Million Plan to Make This Hudson River Town a Destination
- 2020 Riverside Festival Craft Vendor Application
- 2020 Riverside Festival Food Vendor Application
- February 10, 2020 Agenda
- Recent Meeting Results:
- January 14, 2019 Board Minutes
- February 11, 2019 Board Minutes
- March 7, 2019 Workshop Meeting Minutes
- March 11, 2019 Board Minutes
- 2019 Organizational Meeting Minutes
- April 8, 2019 Local Law #3 of 2019 Public Hearing Minutes
- April 8, 2019 Local Law #4 of 2019 Public Hearing Minutes
- April 22, 2019 Proposed Tentative Budget Public Hearing Minutes
- April 22, 2019 Special Meeting-WWTP Upgrade Project Bid Review Minutes
- April 22, 2019 Budget Work Session Minutes
- May 9, 2019 Workshop Meeting Minutes
- May 13, 2019 Board Minutes
- June 11, 2019 Board Minutes
- July 9, 2019 Board Minutes
- July 18, 2019 Special Meeting Minutes
- August 13, 2019 Board Minutes
- September 9, 2019 Board Minutes
- September 16, 2019 Special Meeting Minutes
- October 15, 2019 Board Minutes
- November 13, 2019 Board Minutes
- December 9, 2019 Local Law #5 of 2019 Public Hearing Minutes
- December 9, 2019 Board Minutes
- January 13, 2020 Board Minutes
- Village Taxes:
- Taxes are due on or before July 1st. After that date a penalty will be added. Any questions you may have can be answered by Nikki Bereznak, Amanda Quinlivan and Kristin Griffin.
- Taxes can be paid in person at the Village office during regular business hours. All taxes mailed will be accepted without penalty provided the postmark date is July 1 or earlier. Penalty on all late payments are calculated as follows: 5% July 2-31, 6% August 1-31, 7% September 1-30 and 8% October 1-31. On November 1st delinquent taxes are turned over to the County. Forms for veteran and senior discounts can be obtained from the Town of Coxsackie assessor’s office on Reed Street by calling 731-6893. Any questions regarding your assessment can also be answered by the assessor’s office.
- New! Pay your Village Tax bills online! Click here
- Water & Wastewater Treatment:
- REMINDER: The Village of Coxsackie is currently working on installing radio read water meters. To have your water meter upgraded to a radio read meter, please provide your contact information to the Village Clerk’s Office by either calling (518) 731-2718 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can set up an appointment with you. Thank you.
- New Water/Sewer consumption rates will be going into effect as of the April 2019 billing for all Village and Town customers. Water and Wastewater Treatment information, rates, and tap in fees can be found in the Water Dept. and Wastewater Dept. sections of the Village of Coxsackie website. Any questions regarding billing or fees can be directed to the Clerk’s Office.
- New! Pay your Water/Sewer bills online! Click here
- Village residents are entitled to reserve the Village truck over a weekend to load items to be discarded at the compactor. Forms for the Reserve-A-Truck program can be picked up at the Village office during regular business hours, or by clicking the link below. We suggest that you call ahead to check availability. The truck is given out on a first come first serve basis and will be delivered on Friday evening and picked up Monday morning by an employee of the DPW. Residents will be billed the fee charged to us by Greene County Solid Waste.
- Reserve-A-Truck Form
- Fishing Permits:
- Fishing permits are available for those who wish to fish in the Village of Coxsackie reservoir on Route 54 in Medway. Permits run along with the dates on your valid fishing license. Village of Coxsackie residents and anyone 65 years of age or older are free. A cost of $ 10 will be charged to all non-residents. It is necessary for you to bring a current fishing license along when applying for the permit. There are only two rules to keep in mind.
- 1. No boats are allowed in the reservoir
2. Do not discard trash in the reservoir or surrounding area.